The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Watercolour Development
The job has expired.
Benefits of joining our team
What we can offer you
- £10.75 per hour
- Full time role - between 33 - 44 hours available per week
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Day Shifts
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statuary bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff recognition schemes
- Refer a Friend bonus of up to £1000
- I have an idea £50 gift card
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Comprehensive Training and Career Development
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Becoming a Superhero
Why join us?
We’re proud of our happy home and are dedicated to creating a place where everyone enjoys coming to work each day.
As well being part of a lively and supportive team, we are surrounded by fascinating residents who also bring so much to our lives every day too.
About the role
As our Care Assistant, you’ll provide personal care to our residents, supporting them with bathing, eating, visiting the bathroom, and also getting around and enjoying our lovely home. Your warm, supportive, and caring nature will help you build meaningful relationships with our residents and you will get to know everything about their likes and dislikes as well as their needs. Here’s some other important things you need to know:
- You’ll follow electronic care plans for each resident and administer medication as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- You must be alert at all times to our residents’ physical and mental well being
- You will help maintain our high standards ensuring our residents’ home is always clean and safe
The Ideal Candidate
Exceptional people make an exceptional care home
We're looking for people who have a caring nature and want to work as part of an amazing team, surrounded by kindness and fun! For most of the roles in our vibrant care home, you don’t need specific qualifications or experience to be successful as full training is provided.
What we do look for are individuals who share our sense of compassion, care about people’s comfort and happiness and want to make a positive difference to the lives of our treasured residents and team members.